Responsible for the content:
Geiger Fertigungstechnologie GmbH
Phone: +49 - 9194 / 7397-0
Fax: +49 - 9194 / 7397-980
Managing director: Daniel Kerper
Local court Bamberg HRB 2081
Turnover tax ID no. DE811 26 60 30
Used pictures: © Fotolia - 56471024
§ 1 Information concerning the gathering of personal data
(1) Below, we provide information concerning the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data which relates to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is (see our legal notice). You can contact our data protection officer at: email@example.com
(3) When you get in touch with us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) are saved by us in order to respond to your queries. The data collected in this process is deleted by us once the saving is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing should statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) Should we engage service providers for individual functions of our service or should we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail of the respective processes below. We will also state the set criteria for the duration of the saving.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us concerning your personal data:
- Right of information
- Right of correction or deletion
- Right to have the processing restricted
- Right to raise an objection to the processing
- Right of data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Should the website be only used for information purposes, ie should you not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. Should you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Respective transferred data quantity
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data referred to above, cookies are also saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard drive assigned by the browser used by you and by means of which the location which sets the cookie (in this case us) can receive certain information. Cookies cannot run any programs or place viruses on your computer. The purpose of cookies is to make the Internet service more user-friendly and more effective as a whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functions of which will be explained below:
- Temporary cookies (see b)
- Permanent cookies (see c)
b) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted once you close the browser. These include the session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID, by means of which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the joint session. By means of this process, your computer can be recognised once again if you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting in accordance with your wishes and you can, for example, reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However, we wish to point out that in such a case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies which are used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plugin. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are deposited on your end device. These objects save the necessary data regardless of the browser which you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. Should you not wish the processing of the flash cookies to take place, you need to install a corresponding add-on, for example "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by using the private mode in your browser. We would also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and services of our website
(1) Apart from the use of our website solely for information purposes, we provide various services which you can use if interested. For these services, it is generally necessary for you to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the principles relating to data processing stated above apply.
(2) In part, we also use external service providers to process your data. These were carefully selected and engaged by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) In addition, we can pass your personal data on to third parties, should campaign participation, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services be offered by us together with partners. More detailed information can be obtained when you provide your personal data or in the description of the service below.
(4) Should our service providers or partners have their place of business in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the service.
§ 5 Objection to the processing of your data or revocation of consent
(1) Should you have issued your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data once you have issued it to us.
(2) Should we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you can raise an objection to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you, which will be set out by us in the following description of the respective functions. When exercising such a right of revocation, we would kindly request you state the reasons why we should no longer process your personal data. In case of a justified objection by you, we will check the facts and will either suspend or adjust the data processing or inform you of our mandatory reasons worthy of protection why we will continue the processing.
(3 It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org